A testing and specification framework for Python 3, heavily inspired by the amazing Spock Framework.
The Spock Framework has set a new standard as to what testing frameworks should be like - beautiful, expressive, pragmatic and fun.
The aim of this project is to port Spock to Python while maintaining the original vision as much as possible.
- Based on
unittest, so minimal dependencies are required and specifications are recognized by IDEs and report analyzers
- Reduction of boilerplate code
- Write detailed specifications with clear distinction
- Auto discovery of specifications
- Write data-driven specifications
- Pretty mock behavior assertion
- See fancy detailed assertion failure reports